▪ Cotswold Voluntary wardens offer some fascinating walking tours in the area. Have a look at their December and January schedules.
- Rooms from £33 per person per night -
Proud to be featured as one of only 30 special properties in England on National Geographic Traveler’s Best Places to Stay Guide 2010 and 2011
Lowerfield Farm is set in beautiful tranquil
countryside, with gorgeous views
from the gardens and many rooms
across to the Cotswolds escarpment
and Broadway Tower.
Some of the many reasons to come and stay with us . . .
▪ Four Star quality grading with Silver Award from enjoyEngland (the official tourist board)
▪ All rooms en-suite, and all elegantly furnished, each with its own individual charm
▪ Varied, wholesome and delicious breakfast menu, recently awarded the coveted enjoyEngland Breakfast Award
▪ Digital TV & DVD players in each room
▪ Wonderful farm environment with hens, sheep, pigs and goats
▪ Free WiFi available
▪ Licensed bar
▪ Ample free parking
▪ Easy access to Stratford-upon-Avon, Oxford, Warwick Castle, as well as the delightful Cotswold villages with their honey-coloured stone houses
▪ With seven distinct rooms, we are well able to cater for group bookings or wedding parties
▪ Walkers Welcome and Cyclists Welcome grading from enjoyEngland
We look forward to making you welcome.